Updating your details

Addresses and Telephone Numbers

Parents are asked to notify the school immediately of any change of home address, either parent’s business address, telephone or mobile number(s), or any emergency person and their telephone number(s).


If only one parent has legal custody of children, he or she must inform the Principal of access provisions for the other parent and provide a copy of the order to the school. Unless this is done, it will be assumed that all parties have equal access.