The purpose of school rules is to ensure that courteous, sensible and safe behaviour occurs within the school environment. For that reason, the school has one major school rule and a list of specific rules related back to the major rule and to cover special areas of health and/or safety.
‘WE SHOW COURTESY AND CONSIDERATION AT ALL TIMES’
This can be demonstrated by:
- Walking when on the path, brick paved area, assembly area or inside buildings.
- Walking your bike/scooter in the school grounds.
- Staying out of all school rooms unless a teacher is present.
- Not playing games before school.
- Not playing rough games, tackling games or throwing objects.
- Using sports equipment appropriately.
- Staying in the school grounds during school times unless you have special permission to leave.
- Not having chewing gum at school.
- Never picking up a syringe or object that may cause harm. Report it immediately to an adult.